Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I submit my rebate?

A. You can submit your rebate by clicking here. You will need to have your receipt with you. Directions are also provided here. All rebates will be in the form of a merchandise rebate card valid at any Rural King location.

Q. How do I check the status of my rebate?

A. You can check the status of your rebate by clicking here.

Q: I purchased more than one of the same item that has a rebate?

A: When purchasing multiples of the same item on the same receipt the rebate will process for the quantity purchased on that receipt.

Q: I purchased multiple items that have different rebates do I have to submit my receipt for each qualifying item?

A: Yes, each qualifying item must be submitted. Example if Sunflower seeds and Horse mats were purchased and both have rebates they will have to be submitted under their perspective rebate codes.

Q: I purchased items during the 12% rebate but I don’t see my item on the list?

A: All items purchased during the 12% rebate period are not by specific item on the drop down menu, the qualifying rebate will have the words 12% Rebate for the rebate.

Q. Why was my rebate declined?

A. Please contact us at or by phone at 800-561-1752

Q. I forgot to submit my rebate and now it has expired. If I submit it in late, will I be able to get my rebate?

A. Rebates are not open indefinitely. There are no guarantees that a late submission will be honored.

Q. I bought more than one of the same product that a rebate was offered on. Can I submit for more than one rebate?

A. Receipts showing purchase over the rebate limit only qualify for the limit stated on the rebate certificate and cannot be distributed to other people.

Q. My rebate card was only $10, but it should have been $20. How can I receive the remaining $10?

A. Send a letter along with copies of your receipts and rebate form to Rural King Rebates, 4216 Dewitt Avenue, Mattoon, IL 61938

Q. I don’t need to check my rebate status. How can I remove my name from your records?

A. You can send us a request at Your records will be removed after your request is received.